Grave di Stecca
Grave di Stecca Brut
- Variety and Grapes: 100% Glera, exclusively from an ancient origin vineyard, named “Grave di Stecca”, a clos on the slopes of Prealpi, just near the town center.
The vineyard, exposed to south and partly screened by a huge park, enjoys a particular micro-climate.
- Vinification Technique: Obtained by the second fermentation in “cuve close”, charmat method.
- Type: Brut
- Colour: Brilliant pale straw coloured. Plenty of fine softly arising bubbles
- Flavour: Scents of ripe fruit, aromatic herbs, sage; intense mineral and flint notes.
- Taste: In the mouth, dry but creamy. Persistent, with a touch of toasted almond.
- Matching: Drinkable throughout the meal, it goes very well with ham, shellfish, fish and chips, shrimp and vegetable” tempura”.
- Serving Temperature: 6° - 8° C.